Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Spring fling

Spring fling
click on photo to view larger



Last year was a total fashion bust for me. I thought I was going to be one of those people who totally dressed their bump and rocked super cute outfits. But I just never got into it. Most of the time I just threw on a sun dress or my trusty pregnancy jean shorts and called it a day.

Recently I've been able to get out and about with the baby a little more and have been checking out all the amazing and fun Spring lines that are out. I've been re-invigorated and inspired to shop. shop. shop!

Here's my little Look Board for the Spring courtesy of one of my fave websites Polyvore. It's like Pinterest but I think it's better because instead of just pinning stuff to a board you get to arrange the items on a board (make them bigger, small, edit them), use templates or different backgrounds and add text! It automatically posts to your website, social media site or blog AND it lists every piece you used along with a link and price.

So fun but a total time suck! Just one more thing that sucks you in and spits you out hours later.

Click here for last year's Spring looks. I'm getting fancier... this time I added text. ;)  There's some really cool stuff you can do so that your boards look like they're straight outta a fashion mag! I'll get there...


Oasis belted dress
$75 - oasis-stores.com

Twist dress
$30 - shoptaintedkiss.com

Jo No Fui keyhole shirt
£179 - farfetch.com

Striped top
€30 - monki.com

Red Or Dead jumper shirt
£25 - bankfashion.co.uk

TIBI light weight jeans
$285 - net-a-porter.com

Short cargo shorts
$80 - witchery.com.au

Chloé platform wedge
$288 - theoutnet.com

Jimmy choo heels
€430 - montaignemarket.com

Serafini leather shoes
$105 - yoox.com

Nine west sandals
$30 - dsw.com

Diane von Fürstenberg double wrap belt
£173 - matchesfashion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment