Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day



A year ago today we found out I was pregnant! We were headed out to dinner when I thought that I should take a test just to make sure I was not pregnant because I planned on having a martini. I wasn't even really late at that point but I thought I'd take one just to be safe and it came out positive!

Now here we are a year later with our sweet little Valentine!

Last year I posted about the history behind the day and some fun Valentine's Day facts. Click here to read that post.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh what a cute baby and WONDERFUL story! Good thing you checked!

    Brandi

    PS - thank you so much for stopping by Indie & participating in JOIN IN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww - what a beautiful baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!!! And what a fun story about how you found out you were expecting :)

    ReplyDelete