Follow my blog with bloglovin Jany Claire: Quick Craft: Embellished plastic Easter eggs

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Quick Craft: Embellished plastic Easter eggs

This craft is so simple I feel a little silly doing a post on it since it's not a super interesting, new or unique idea but just thought I'd still share with you what I threw together for Cam's playgroup.

Just took some ribbon, hot glued it along the edge of where the egg opens and then popped on a felt flower. Since Cam and his friends are still too young for candy (all are 2 years or younger) I filled the eggs with fruit/veggie melts and goldfish.

 

2 comments:

  1. These are SO sweet!! I'm glad you decided to share them because they are such a quick and easy way to turn something ordinary into something EGGStraordinary!! ;) I love those little felt flowers and your idea to use a healthier alternative to candy :)

    Thanks so much for decorating your celebrations at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog!

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    Decorate To Celebrate! Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jany:) OMG! these eggs are sooo...cute and love the little details! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebate!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...